(Tulong - PUSO)
The DOLE-OWWA Tulong-PUSO Program is a one-time livelihood financial grant that supports the proposed business plan for both start-up and expansion of the OFW Groups, duly recognized by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Cooperative Development Authority (CDA), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The Program shall be made available to the following:
It shall support the following categories:
|Category||No. of Members||Maximum Grant|
|Micro-sized OFW groups||5 to 10 members||may avail up to maximum of Php 150,000.00 grant|
|Small-sized OFW groups||11 to 15 members||may avail up to maximum of Php 250,000.00 grant|
|Medium-sized OFW groups||16 to 30 members||may avail up to maximum of Php 500,000.00 grant|
|Large-sized OFW groups||31 or more members||may avail up to maximum of Php 1,000,000.00 grant|
This program aims to guide and focus on the livelihood endeavors towards viable, sustainable and with immediate income-generation potential projects.
Eligible beneficiaries are OFW groups duly registered with DOLE, CDA, and SEC.
The OFW group must have at least eighty percent (80%) of its members considered as OWWA members and/or their families. The remaining twenty percent (20%) may compromise of undocumented/irregular OFWs and/or their families. Those who have been previously awarded Tulong Puso grants pursuant to Memorandum of Instruction No. 006, series of 2018 otherwise known as the Guidelines and Procedures in the Implementation of the Tulong Pangkabuhayan sa Pag-Unlad ng Samahang – OFWs (Tulong Puso) shall no longer be qualified to avail of this program.
Listed below are the preferred livelihood projects, but not limited to: